A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wojciech Ornowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wojciech Ornowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wojciech Ornowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ornowski graduated from Medical University Of Silesia, Medical Faculty In Katowice.
Dr. Ornowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Ingalls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wojciech Ornowski MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wojciech Ornowski practice?
- Dr. Wojciech Ornowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Wojciech Ornowski practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Calumet City, IL.
See Calumet City Internists and Calumet City Sleep Medicine Doctors.