A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wojciech Skrzypiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wojciech Skrzypiec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skrzypiec graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Skrzypiec has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wojciech Adam Skrzypiec MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wojciech A. Skrzypiec practice?
- Dr. Wojciech Skrzypiec has 1 office location.
Dr. Wojciech Skrzypiec practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners, and Staten Island Pulmonologists.