Dr. Wojciech Adam Skrzypiec MD is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wojciech Skrzypiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wojciech Skrzypiec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Skrzypiec graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.More Education & Awards
Dr. Skrzypiec has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skrzypiec accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wojciech A. Skrzypiec practice?
Dr. Wojciech Skrzypiec practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island General Practitioners, Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Urgent Care Centers, Staten Island Cardiologists, Staten Island Pulmonologists, and Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.