A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wojciech Slodowy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wojciech Slodowy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Slodowy graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Slodowy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wojciech Jan Slodowy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wojciech J. Slodowy practice?
- Dr. Wojciech Slodowy has 1 office location.
Dr. Wojciech Slodowy practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.