A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wojciech Slodowy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wojciech Slodowy is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slodowy
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slodowy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Slodowy graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Slodowy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wojciech Jan Slodowy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wojciech J. Slodowy practice?
- Dr. Wojciech Slodowy has 1 office location.
Dr. Wojciech Slodowy practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.