A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wojciech Szulaczkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wojciech Szulaczkowski, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szulaczkowski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szulaczkowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wojciech Szulaczkowski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Szulaczkowski graduated from Pomeranian Medical University.
Dr. Szulaczkowski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carrier Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wojciech Wadim Szulaczkowski MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wojciech W. Szulaczkowski practice?
- Dr. Wojciech Szulaczkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Wojciech Szulaczkowski practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Psychiatrists.