A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wojciech Zolcik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wojciech Zolcik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zolcik
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zolcik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wojciech Zolcik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zolcik graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zolcik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wojciech J Zolcik MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wojciech J. Zolcik practice?
- Dr. Wojciech Zolcik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wojciech Zolcik practices Psychiatry near Gillette, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Elko, NV and Thornton, CO.
See Gillette Psychiatrists.