Dr. Wojtek Aronski Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Wojtek Aronski?

Posted on April 17th, 2017

very rude to his staff

Posted on July 20th, 2015

My favorite Dr.

Posted on May 14th, 2013

Dr. Aronski performed two abdominal surgeries on my husband with in a week. It was scary, But he explained the proceedure so I could understand. After surgery he explained what he found the repair and what to expect. He answered my questions, was not in a rush to move along, even when you could tell he was tired from the 3 hr and 4 hr surgeries. He is a no nonsense doctor, expects you to follow his direction and expected the same from nurses incharge of my husband. I would recomend him and if in need of a surgen he would be the one I would call. We do not live in Winter Haven, FL. we are only here for the winter months. So we had no dealings with him before this.

Posted on October 20th, 2017