A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woldemariam Gebreselassie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Woldemariam Gebreselassie is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Woldemariam Gebreselassie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebreselassie graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Gebreselassie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Found Hosp-Fontana, Fontana, Ca
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woldemariam Gebreselassie MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Woldemariam Gebreselassie practice?
- Dr. Woldemariam Gebreselassie has 1 office location.
Dr. Woldemariam Gebreselassie practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Internists, Fontana Geriatric Doctors, and Fontana Nephrologists.