A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wolley Oladut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wolley Oladut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wolley Oladut, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oladut graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Oladut has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wolley K Oladut MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Wolley K. Oladut practice?
- Dr. Wolley Oladut has 1 office location.
Dr. Wolley Oladut practices Anesthesiology near Richmond, TX.
See Richmond Anesthesiologists.