A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wolf-Dieter Krahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wolf-Dieter Krahn is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wolf-Dieter Krahn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krahn graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Krahn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woman's Christian Association
- Woman`s Christian Assn Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 26 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wolf-Dieter D. Krahn practice?
Dr. Wolf-Dieter Krahn practices Family Medicine near Jamestown, NY.
See Jamestown Family Physicians.