A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wolf Heberlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wolf Heberlein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wolf Heberlein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Heberlein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- North Metro Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wolf Heberlein MD is a male Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wolf Heberlein practice?
- Dr. Wolf Heberlein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wolf Heberlein practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Radiologists.