Dr. Wolfgang Fitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 13th, 2016
Excellent Results
Had both knees replaced, left 2 years ago and right a few months ago. Dr. Fitz and his entire staff are top notch. Stayed overnight at the Faulkner Hospital each time and walked out comfortable the next day. Both knees are custom and feel great. I have had friends go to other docs, and the recovery was not nearly as easy. Highly recommend Dr. Fitz for his excellent technique and manner.

August 10th, 2016
Had two partial knee replacements ....excellent results.. A+ surgeon.

July 9th, 2016
Partial Knee Replacements
I discovered Dr. Fitz through an inside channel, which is to say that I asked a Nurse Practioner at the hospital to whom she would go if she needed knee surgery. The answer, “Dr. Fitz. He’s brilliant and won’t do anything that doesn’t need to be done. He’ll treat you right.” On the same day three years ago, both of my knees received the ConforMis iUni knee implants (Unilateral Knee Arthroplasty, often referred to as a partial knee replacement). On the second morning post-op, I walked out of the BW Faulkner Hospital without aids. Dr. Fitz, his PA Kelly Deloffi, and staff Evelyn and Milda could not have been more helpful, kind and supportive. Dr. Fitz was a developer of the ConforMis custom knee implants. Thank you, Wolfgang. The knees are brilliant. And no, I have received no compensation from ConforMis for furnishing this review :-) I should add that I am a worrier and a question box. From Wolfgang on down, my questions were always well-received and answered in depth and with respect. His team is kind and caring. I am fortunate to have them. Note: For “Ease of Appointment”, I gave only 3 stars because it took a while before I could be seen_ but that is because Wolfgang is a highly sought-after surgeon; and that is because of the excellence of his work.

June 15th, 2016
looking forward to an eventual knee replacement
Unfortunately I have not yet been able to have my knee replaced due to another medical condition. Dr. Fitz is conservative about surgery, which is a good thing. When I had a consultation with him a long time ago he was very kind and caring, and then on the day when I was supposed to have my knee replaced and they had to cancel the procedure he was again very kind in letting me down. I was hoping I could get it done now but he wants me to wait until my other issue is resolved. He himself called me and took his time explaining his feelings. Not only is he a great surgeon from everything I hear but his compassion is outstanding. I have recommended him to a number of people but living in NH they do not want to go that far. To me the distance is not that bad, possibly because I lived in Boston prior to NH.

March 14th, 2016
Dr Fitz performed a partial L knee replacement 4 years ago and a full R knee 8 months ago and I can't say enough about Dr. F. He is a skilled surgeon, has great bedside manner and his followup is outstanding. I am back biking, walking and playing tennis pain free.

February 8th, 2016
Last year Dr. Fitz replaced my left knee in Feb. and my right knee in April. I now am able to lead a normal life. Stairs are no longer a problem, and I exercise regularly at the Y. Thank you Dr. Fitz for your excellent care.

July 4th, 2015
My husband had to wait many months to get an appointment then more months before hip replacement...surgery was brilliant and recovery has been great..no more pain...would recommend Dr. Fitz highly for anyone in need of new hip

June 25th, 2015
Dr Fitz is such is so good at what he does,and I wish all doctors were as good.

May 8th, 2015
my TKR was awesome! Dr. Fitz and his entire team could not have been better. So pleased to have found Dr. Fitz.

March 3rd, 2015
Can't Go Wrong with Dr. Fitz
First Class Experience!

March 2nd, 2015
Fitz is the best!
Best doctor I have ever had,

June 19th, 2014
Gave me my life back
DR Fitz gave me my life back. I had a knee replacement at a local hospital that became a failed knee replacement with 2 1/2 years of severe pain, swelling and stiffness. Dr Fitz discovered the cause of it and performed a revision in May of 2013. I was a young active person and this new knee has given me back my life and am back to walking and bicycling again. His PA is one of the most knowledgeable PAs I have come across. (and I have come across many) His office staff are very pleasant, helpful beyond words and organized- two things that are unusual these days.