Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Poor scheduling, lack of respect for patient show details Poor scheduling, lack of respect for patient
by John Ulmer on Jul 24th, 2015

This office does not know how to properly schedule appointments. Every time I go, I get there early, and there are typically 4 to 6 people ahead of me who haven't been seen yet. This means you will likely wait to be seen 45 minutes to an hour after your appointed time. I have not had this problem with other doctors in this area. To make matters worse the staff, rather than trying to do something about it, got defensive and insolent about it to me, as though it's _my_ problem. Maybe they ought to remember that we are customers and there are plenty of other dermatologists out there.

Big waste of time show details Big waste of time
by Robert C on Aug 23rd, 2013

My wife made two appointments . The first we waited an hour, we were told that the doctor just return from vacation and that was the cause for the long wait. She rescheduled for a month later, we arrived 15 minutes early and waited until an additional 50 past the scheduled appointment time to be seen by the doctor before deciding to throw in the towel. Dr. Huhn may be the best doctor in the world, but after not wanting to wait anymore we'll never know. Thank you for wasting our time, and thank you for wasting my two of my hard earned leave so I can sit in your uncomfortable waiting room.

Sep 20th, 2012

Best Doc I have ever met.

Aug 12th, 2011

Was warned the wait would be long and it was.

Good Office show details Good Office
by Citysearch User on Mar 26th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Huhn is a very nice dermatologist. The office employees are nice and kind. Easy to get an appointment. And takes most insurances. Really...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Jun 12th, 2006 on yahoo.com

great doctor: I had basal cell carcinoma on my face right by my eye and Dr.Huhn wa great. He did not alarm me and he was very quick and professional in his treatment. I would not hesitate to use him again.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com