A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wolfgang Korn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Korn graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf.
Dr. Korn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wolfgang Michael Korn MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wolfgang M. Korn practice?
- Dr. Wolfgang Korn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wolfgang Korn practices Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Gastroenterologists.