A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wolfgang Korn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Korn graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf.
Dr. Korn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wolfgang M. Korn practice?
Dr. Wolfgang Korn practices Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Gastroenterologists.