A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wolfgang Liedtke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wolfgang Liedtke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liedtke graduated from Universitaet of Cologne Medical School. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Liedtke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wolfgang Bernhard Liedtke MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Wolfgang B. Liedtke practice?
- Dr. Wolfgang Liedtke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wolfgang Liedtke practices Neurology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Neurologists.