A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wolfgang Radtke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radtke
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Radtke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wolfgang Radtke, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Education & Awards
Dr. Radtke graduated from Christian-Albrechts-Universitaet Zu Kiel. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Radtke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wolfgang A.k. Radtke MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wolfgang A. Radtke practice?
- Dr. Wolfgang Radtke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wolfgang Radtke practices Pediatric Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Wilmington Cardiologists.