A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wolfgang Radtke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wolfgang Radtke is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radtke
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Radtke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wolfgang Radtke, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Education & Awards
Dr. Radtke graduated from Christian-Albrechts-Universitaet Zu Kiel. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Radtke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wolfgang A.k. Radtke MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wolfgang A. Radtke practice?
- Dr. Wolfgang Radtke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wolfgang Radtke practices Pediatric Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.