A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wolfgang Radtke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wolfgang Radtke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Radtke graduated from Christian-Albrechts-Universitaet Zu Kiel. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Radtke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Radtke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wolfgang A. Radtke practice?
Dr. Wolfgang Radtke practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Pediatric Specialists, and Wilmington Cardiologists.