A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wolfgang Radtke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wolfgang Radtke, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Education & Awards
Dr. Radtke graduated from Christian-Albrechts-Universitaet Zu Kiel. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Radtke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wolfgang A.k. Radtke MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wolfgang A. Radtke practice?
- Dr. Wolfgang Radtke has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wolfgang Radtke practices Pediatric Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Cardiologists.