Learn more about Dr. Wolfgang Schraut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wolfgang Schraut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wolfgang Schraut, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Body Weight
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Intestinal Fistula
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Reperfusion Injury
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schraut graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schraut has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wolfgang Hans Schraut MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wolfgang H. Schraut practice?
- Dr. Wolfgang Schraut has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wolfgang Schraut practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.