Dr. W Shay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. W Shay?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. W Shay?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2016

Very happy

Great Doctor! I wanted him to be my doctor for years, but back then he was not accepting new patients. When I finally got the chance I jumped at the chance to become his patient.

February 27th, 2013

So GLAD I SWITCHED

Dr. Shay has always been the Dr. I would have chosen, but for many years he was not taking new patients. Last Fall I was told that he might be taking patients and sure enough he was. I could not be happier that I am in his care. I have never had to wait very long to be taken for my appt. after I arrived. I am so very happy that I finally have a Dr. that suits me.

February 28th, 2012

Terrific all around family doctor

Have gone to Dr. Shay for over 19 years. He is a wonderful doctor who helped diagnosis our daughter's celiacs disease before anyone even knew what it was. He was available 24 hours a day when I was having gall bladder problems - no removed and no longer a problem. Even allowed me to drive over to the office on off hours when our daughter was having problems with her lungs before she was actually diagnosed by Children's Hospital in Philly for the celiac disease. Helped my husband quit smoking cigarettes over 12 years ago with vitamins, a patch and American Spirit all-natural cigarettes. Quiet, serious personality but thorough, attentive, caring and knowledgeable of modern treatments and old-time remedies.

December 21st, 2010

Wish he had a clone!

Dr. Shay was my doctor for a few years before I had to move to VA. Beach. He was kind, dedicated, talented, knowlegable, learned, accurate, comfortable to talk to and be with, and he helped me heal when many other doctors and specialists had given up on me. He has an extensive background in various modalities and he approaches problems from all directions. He really knows how to get to the root of one's trouble, and then addresses the whole person, not just the dis-ease. I wish he had a clone because no one here in VA even comes close to him.

November 16th, 2009

Happy with my Doctor

We switched to Dr Shay over 12 years ago and have been extremely happy with the decision ever since. Dr Shay is thorough and his follow up is excellant!!

October 24th, 2016