A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wolfgang Winkelmayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winkelmayer
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkelmayer graduated from Medizinische Universitat Vienna.
Dr. Winkelmayer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Lucile Packard Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wolfgang C Winkelmayer MD and MPH is a male Nephrologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Wolfgang C. Winkelmayer practice?
- Dr. Wolfgang Winkelmayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Wolfgang Winkelmayer practices Nephrology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Nephrologists.