Learn more about Dr. Wolfram Samlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wolfram Samlowski, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samlowski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samlowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wolfram Samlowski, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samlowski graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Samlowski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wolfram E Samlowski MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wolfram E. Samlowski practice?
- Dr. Wolfram Samlowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wolfram Samlowski practices Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Las Vegas Oncologists.