Learn more about Dr. Wolfram Samlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wolfram Samlowski, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wolfram Samlowski, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samlowski graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Samlowski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wolfram E Samlowski MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wolfram E. Samlowski practice?
- Dr. Wolfram Samlowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wolfram Samlowski practices Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Las Vegas Oncologists.