A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wolfram Samlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wolfram Samlowski, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wolfram Samlowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Urogenital Cancer Genitourinary
Education & Awards
Dr. Samlowski graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Samlowski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wolfram Earl Samlowski MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wolfram E. Samlowski practice?
- Dr. Wolfram Samlowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Wolfram Samlowski practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Oncologists.