A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Womack Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Womack Stokes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Womack Stokes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stokes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Womack Charles Stokes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Womack C. Stokes practice?
- Dr. Womack Stokes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Womack Stokes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Detroit, MI.
See Strongsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.