Learn more about Dr. Won-Kyung Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won-Kyung Cho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Cho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Won-Kyung Kyoo Cho MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Won-Kyung K. Cho practice?
- Dr. Won-Kyung Cho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Won-Kyung Cho practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wallingford, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Critical Care Practitioners, and New Haven Pulmonologists.