Learn more about Dr. Won-Kyung Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won-Kyung Cho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Cho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Won-Kyung Kyoo Cho MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Won-Kyung K. Cho practice?
- Dr. Won-Kyung Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Won-Kyung Cho practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists, New Haven Critical Care Practitioners, and New Haven Pulmonologists.