A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Won-Seok Jo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Won-Seok Jo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won-Seok Jo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jo graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Jo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Won-Seok Jo MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Won-Seok Jo practice?
- Dr. Won-Seok Jo has 1 office location.
Dr. Won-Seok Jo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Internists and Redlands Gastroenterologists.