Dr. Won Hee Baik-Han MD is female, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won Baik-Han, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baik-Han graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baik-Han has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baik-Han accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Won Baik-Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile