A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Won Baik-Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won Baik-Han, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baik-Han graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Baik-Han has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baik-Han accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Won H. Baik-Han practice?
Dr. Won Baik-Han practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.