A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Won Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won Chang, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans