A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Won Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Won Song is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won Song, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Song has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Madison County Hospital Inc
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Won G Song MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Won G. Song practice?
- Dr. Won Song has 1 office location.
Dr. Won Song practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.