A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Won Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Won Il Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Won I. Kim practice?
- Dr. Won Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Won Kim practices Ophthalmology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Anaheim, CA.
See Palm Beach Gardens Ophthalmologists.