A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Won Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Won Il Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Won I. Kim practice?
- Dr. Won Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Won Kim practices Ophthalmology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Anaheim, CA.
See Palm Beach Gardens Ophthalmologists.