A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Won Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Won Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won Lee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Won Tak Lee MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Won T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Won Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Won Lee practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Irving, TX.
See Irving Psychiatrists.