A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Won Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Won Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won Lee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Won Tak Lee MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Won T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Won Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Won Lee practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Irving, TX.
See Irving Psychiatrists and Irving Geriatric Doctors.