A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Won Jhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Won Jhee is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won Jhee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Jhee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Bromenn Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Won H Jhee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Won H. Jhee practice?
- Dr. Won Jhee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Won Jhee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Normal, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IL and Pontiac, IL.
See Normal Physiatrists.