Dr. Won Jhee MD Patient Reviews

2.5

• Good
  • Bad

September 10th, 2015
I saw Dr. Jhee for an EMG. He was very polite and considerate. He was very cognizant that it is not a comfortable test and let me know whenever I would feel a shock. My husband and I had a delightful conversation with him during the course of the test. He told me exactly when to expect the results. I would highly recommend him.

January 28th, 2014
Love him~ he is an excellent doctor with much credibility!

November 30th, 2013
Doesn't Listen
The doctor cares more about his money than the patient He doesn't listen to your pain needs and never exams your pain. He comes in for 2 minutes and you feel rushed. He doesn't listen to what you have to say. Not recommended, unless you don't want to be treated or respected.

November 14th, 2013
TERRIBLE Doctor!
This Dr. is TERRIBLE! I have been seeing him for the last 6 months with extreme back pain. Each visit that I go to he tells me to stand up, checks my refluxes, and then tells me he will re evaluate me in a month. SERIOUSLY!!! He hasn't done ANYTHING to even remotely help me out, not to mention his communication skills are HORRIBLE!! He doesn't listen to a thing I say!!! Thinks he knows everything. Being that it is my body I am pretty sure that I can tell when I am having pain or not and how bad it actually is!! Would not recommend him to anyone!

October 2nd, 2012
No Confidence in his Ability
We have seen this Dr. for the last few months and each time we are more disappointed. He does not listen to what we have to say. We have offered copies of records from other specialists and a journal we made documenting pain with different daily living functions. Dr. Jhee had no interest in looking at any of this. As soon as our insurance clears another doctor, we are never going back to him. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

September 11th, 2012
Appreciative Patient
I love Dr Jhee. He has helped me in reducing pain for around 2 years. His bedside mannerisms are outstanding and he has been very accurate with diagnosis. He is a very good doctor. I wish he could be my primary care.

June 11th, 2012
Jhee and TudTud: Not Great
Nice people, but hardly listened to a word I said. Communication was not a very big priority and it seems they acted on several assumptions without really trying to solve my specific condition and circumstance. Its not as if they are the absolute worst. But I don't think I've ever had a more unpleasant experience with a doctor. Maybe OSF is somewhat to blame here, not sure. I'm not going back to see them, that is for sure.

October 11th, 2011
Dr. Jhee saw my husband after he had a neck fusion of levels 3-4. In each visit, he offered NO treatment. His only comments with each visit was how is your pain, see you in a month. We were extremely disappointed in him after we had such a good experience with his partner who did my husband's surgery. We would not recommend this doctor unless you like continually going back each month and getting no treatment.

July 28th, 2011
patient
I found Dr. Jhee to be useless in assisting me with my neck pain. He offered no treatment other than to ask how the pain was and then tell me "s ...

January 26th, 2017