A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Won Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Won Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Won S. Lee practice?
Dr. Won Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: West Monroe, LA and Ruston, LA.
See Monroe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.