A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Won Ro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Won Ro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won Ro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ro graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Won Suk Bobby Ro MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Won S. Ro practice?
- Dr. Won Ro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Won Ro practices Anesthesiology near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Tomball, TX.
See Spring Anesthesiologists.