A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Won Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Lee has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Won Tak Lee MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Won T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Won Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Won Lee practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists and Long Beach Psychiatrists.