A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Won Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Lee has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Won Tak Lee MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Won T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Won Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Won Lee practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists and Long Beach Psychiatrists.