A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Won Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Won Young Lee MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Won Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Won Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Won Lee practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Pulmonologists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.