A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Won Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Won Yun is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Won Yun, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Yun has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Won Khill Yun MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Won K. Yun practice?
- Dr. Won Yun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Won Yun practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.