A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wonbae Choe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wonbae Choe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Choe graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Choe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wonbae Choe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wonbae Choe practice?
- Dr. Wonbae Choe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wonbae Choe practices Family Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Buena Park, CA.
See Fullerton Primary Care Doctors.