Dr. Wong Moon Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wong Moon?

November 22nd, 2016

I waited for over 6 hours past my appointement time to go to surgery. I have been in nothing but pain since and my stomach looks horrible. He is also very rude and insulting .

October 6th, 2016

I am a patient of Dr. Moon. He has always spent time in explaining what he has to do and why. He answers all of my questions and i have the utmost respect and confidence in him as my Plastic surgeon. I will recommend him to anyone in need. It has been a positive and good experience having him care for me and am happy with the results of my surgery.

August 31st, 2016

Poor bedside manner

Very insulting, makes you feel bad, and hurts your feelings.

July 15th, 2016

botch job!

January 24th, 2016

Amazing doctor

Dr moon did an amazing job with my DIEP flap surgery. I am very happy with the results. He is a cautious Doctor, which made me feel I was in good hands. The staff at Roswell has a lot of room for improvement as far as appointments and communication, but dr moon himself is an amazing doctor

July 24th, 2014

Free Flap on Ankle

Dr. Moon has incredible attention to details. He goes the extra mile to ensure his services are of the highest quality. My surgery proved to be technically more difficult than originally expected, but the outcome was excellent. He has excellent bedside manner and listens to what you have to say. In the end, he saved my foot from amputation and I can walk today! I would highly recommend him and his staff.

December 31st, 2013

Patient Advicate

My father is a patient at RPCI where Dr. Wong Moon is now working. He has performed 3 surgeries on my father and we are very unhappy with his service. His patient communication is poor, he has mixed up my father with other patients, and he has performed a procedure that we didn't know about or approve. He doesn't care about quality of life and seems to use my father as a guinea pig because he knows he is terminal. He has also stated that Medicare pays for everything which is not true and when I asked him to put things in writing when he talks with my father he said he cannot do that. I would never use him again.

November 26th, 2013

Kind and caring

On a busy Saturday, Dr. Moon took the time to facilitate care when I fell and broke my arm and finger. He ordered x-rays and splinted my arm and made sure I would get proper follow-up care. He is kind and caring. I am so grateful for his time and kindness. He is very appreciated!

June 16th, 2013

I had been seeing this doctor for several years, first liked him (kind of thought he had a nice, mild personality) but started to have suspicions about his diagnosis and surgery that he was suggesting when I had a chance to talk to several people who had similar issues with mine. Upon their advice, I saw a few other doctors for a second opinion, which solidified my suspicions that Dr. Moon was misdiagnosing me and suggesting a surgery that was far too risky for my condition. The showstopper was when I saw Dr. Moon bragging in an interview that he had never taken anyoneone's life in surgery. I am now seeing a doctor who is far more experienced than Dr. Moon, whom I can trust. His philosophy is quite the opposite of Dr. Moon's, and I am doing very well, without the aggressive surgery that Dr. Moon was trying to perform on me. I shake with horror when I think about what would have happned if I had surgery with Dr. Moon.

May 6th, 2013

Great

Dr. Moon was great because of him I still have my left leg. I owe him everything.

July 8th, 2012

Tragic surgery results with this doctor.

I am living in pain and trauma caused by terrible surgery by this doctor. I sincerely warn all prospective patients about him.

July 10th, 2011

Warning about this doctor and the false statement about his career

Beware of the false statement about this doctor. He claims he has 14 years of experience as a plastic surgeon, but he only got qualified in 2008. I don't know why this kind of false statement is openly allowed. I say this because I had devastating bad experience with this doctor, and would like to warn anyone who is considering procedures with him. His nurse is also dumb, will ignore your questions or requests, and makes inappropriate comments.