A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wonsam Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hahn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Choongang Univ, Coll Of Med, Seoul, So Korea.
Dr. Hahn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chicago-Read Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wonsam Samuel Hahn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wonsam S. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Wonsam Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Wonsam Hahn practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.