A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wonukx Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wonukx Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wonukx Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wonukx Lee MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Wonukx Lee practice?
- Dr. Wonukx Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Wonukx Lee practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists and Santa Barbara Rheumatologists.