Learn more about Dr. Wonuk Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wonuk Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wonuk Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wonuk Lee MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Wonuk Lee practice?
- Dr. Wonuk Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wonuk Lee practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists and Santa Barbara Rheumatologists.