A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woojin Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Woojin Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woojin E Kim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Woojin E. Kim practice?
- Dr. Woojin Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Woojin Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.