A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woojin Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Woojin Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woojin Kim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Woojin Kim practice?
- Dr. Woojin Kim has 10 office locations.
Dr. Woojin Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and West Chester, PA.
See King Of Prussia Radiologists.