A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woo Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Ahn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woo Sung Ahn MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Woo S. Ahn practice?
- Dr. Woo Ahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Woo Ahn practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Internists.