A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woo Tak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Woo Tak is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Woo Tak, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woo Suk Tak MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Woo S. Tak practice?
- Dr. Woo Tak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Woo Tak practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Physiatrists.