A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woo Tak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Woo Tak, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Woo S. Tak practice?
Dr. Woo Tak practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Physiatrists.