A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woo Tak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Woo Tak is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tak
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Woo Tak, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woo Suk Tak MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Woo S. Tak practice?
- Dr. Woo Tak has 1 office location.
Dr. Woo Tak practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Physiatrists.