A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woodrow Herring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Woodrow Herring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Woodrow Herring, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herring graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herring has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Fayette Med Ctr And Long Term Care Uni
- Walker Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woodrow W Herring MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Woodrow W. Herring practice?
- Dr. Woodrow Herring has 2 office locations.
Dr. Woodrow Herring practices Family Medicine near Double Springs, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, AL.
See Double Springs Primary Care Doctors.