A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woodrow McWilliams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McWilliams graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. McWilliams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Medical Center, The
- Saint Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woodrow Webster McWilliams MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Woodrow W. McWilliams practice?
- Dr. Woodrow McWilliams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Woodrow McWilliams practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Radiation Oncologists.