A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woodrow McWilliams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McWilliams
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. McWilliams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McWilliams graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. McWilliams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Medical Center, The
- Saint Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woodrow Webster McWilliams MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Woodrow W. McWilliams practice?
- Dr. Woodrow McWilliams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Woodrow McWilliams practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Radiation Oncologists.