Dr. Woodrow Reeves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Woodrow Reeves?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Woodrow Reeves?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Reeves to get advice on treatment for a kidney stone I have tolerated for 9 long weeks now. After paying for an office visit and making a 50 minute drive to his office, I left with absloutely no answers other than him sending me back to my referring Dr. I personally would not recommend this urologist to anyone.

August 10th, 2012

This doctor is rude. Bedside manners are horrendous.During a hospital consult he stated he had no time for stupid questions when asked why the condition wa occurring.

March 10th, 2012

Professionally Friendly

I have been a patient since 2005 and have not had a disapointing visit. Dr. Reeves is well trained in his profession and along with that, he doesen't make you feel uneasy during the exam. He is easy to understand and might i mention, he is pleasant to look at. His office staff is enjoyabe to be around also. There was a time when I needed to defer a payment for a few days and he and his coordinates allowed me to do that. Give his office a try and I'm sure you will feel the same.

February 9th, 2011

Dr. Reeves is an honest man

Dr. Reeves is in my case and experience a very competent physician. He operated for a kidney stone and his knowledge and skills were obvious. Immediately following the operation he was candid in stating an inability for find the stone and about medical condition.Subsequently, our conversations have been unhurried and his explanations are complete.

August 21st, 2009

Very good in my experience

Dr. Reeves attempted to perform lithotripsy to remove a kidney stone. His judgment was reflective of his knowledge and experience and in my opinion excellent. My only comment is that his colleague Dr. Ick who substituted for Dr. Reeves was of almost no assistance in that he did not answer my questions and in almost all cases deferred to Dr. Reeves. Dr. Reeves was out of office for my return visit after surgery.

August 22nd, 2017