A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woodrow Wendling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Woodrow Wendling, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendling graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wendling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woodrow William Wendling MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Woodrow W. Wendling practice?
- Dr. Woodrow Wendling has 1 office location.
Dr. Woodrow Wendling practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.