A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woodrow Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Woodrow Wilson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Woodrow Wilson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
- Family Practice Urgent Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woodrow Phillips Wilson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Woodrow P. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Woodrow Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Woodrow Wilson practices Emergency Medicine near Dana Point, CA.
See Dana Point Emergency Physicians.