A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woodrow Yeaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Woodrow Yeaney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Woodrow Yeaney, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeaney graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Yeaney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeaney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Woodrow W. Yeaney practice?
Dr. Woodrow Yeaney practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.