A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woodrow Yeaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Woodrow Yeaney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Woodrow Yeaney, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeaney graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Yeaney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woodrow Wilson Yeaney MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Woodrow W. Yeaney practice?
- Dr. Woodrow Yeaney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Woodrow Yeaney practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.