A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woodrow Yeaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Woodrow Yeaney is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeaney
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Yeaney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Woodrow Yeaney, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeaney graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeaney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woodrow W Yeaney MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Woodrow W. Yeaney practice?
- Dr. Woodrow Yeaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Woodrow Yeaney practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.