Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Woodson Merrell
Dr. Woodson Merrell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Merrell is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center, Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division and Beth Israel Medical Center. Dr. Merrell has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Woodson Merrell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Woodson Merrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Brian Saltzman
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Jerome Waye
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.02 mi55
Dr. Wellington Tichenor
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.03 mi41