A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wook Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wook Kang, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wook Sang Kang MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wook S. Kang practice?
- Dr. Wook Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Wook Kang practices Emergency Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Emergency Physicians.