A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wook Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wook Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wook Kim, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wook P. Kim practice?
Dr. Wook Kim practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Detroit Physiatrists.