Learn more about Dr. Wook Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wook Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wook Kim, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wook P Kim MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Wook P. Kim practice?
- Dr. Wook Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wook Kim practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Detroit Physiatrists.